No cookies, no advertising, no partnership with third parties
1. Visiting the website
AioLingua operates under the domains
internet pages for language teaching.
2. Technical provision of the website
Each time a aioLingua-affiliated website is accessed, a number of general data and information are collected. This general data and information is stored in server log files.
The following data are stored:
- Date and time of the retrieval (time stamp)
- IP address
- Request details and destination address (protocol version, HTTP method, referer, UserAgent string)
- Name of the retrieved file and amount of data transferred (requested URL incl. query string, size in bytes)
- Message as to whether the retrieval was successful (HTTP status code)
We furthermore use matomoTracking which records:
- two bytes of the IP address of the user's calling system (anonymisation by "zeros of two digits of the IP range"),
- the web page called up
- the website from which the user reached the accessed website (referrer)
- the sub-pages accessed from the accessed website
- the time spent on the website
- the frequency with which the website is accessed
- Validity: 1 month.
There is no personal evaluation or evaluation of the data for marketing purposes or profiling.
3. Our websites use *one* cookie.
The only cookie we use is the privacy cookie.
4. Our websites have no partnerships with third parties.